⭐ Electronics technician (m/f/d) in Grafing, Ebersberg, Vaterstetten, Munich | Full time ⭐
Tel.: +49 8092 4669
45 years of experience pay off!
At Mediprint Apparatebau GmbH we have been successfully producing systems, independent machines and semi-finished products for special applications for over 45 years. Mediprint has made an outstanding name for itself, especially in the printing and packaging industry, with its strip inserts and powder devices.
What we offer you
• Permanent full-time position / part-time employment is also possible
• Above-average annual gross salary with gradual increase, vacation pay and the possibility of capital-forming benefits (VL)
• Opportunities for development through training and further education seminars
• Intensive training by experienced colleagues
• Interesting technical area of responsibility in a strong and collegial team
• Varied work in a relaxed atmosphere
• Production support, especially in the area of special machines for the foil, glass and printing industries (details on our homepage: www.mediprint.com)
• General support in development projects (creating ideas & ; discuss, compile specifications, support CAD draftsmen and build physical prototypes)
• Assembly support at customers’ site
• Development support in the new area of e-mobility, with a special focus on charging infrastructure and cable management systems as well as battery maintenance and repair
What you offer as a new colleague
• Completed training in the fields of mechatronics, electronics, electrics or in a similar job. Lateral entrants with relevant experience and willingness to take part in further training also possible
• Very good manual skills in the fields of mechanics, electrics and electronics
• Basic IT knowledge (Windows / MS Office) for fault diagnosis and data acquisition< br />• Independent and responsible work
• Willingness to undergo further training, especially in the field of e-mobility
• Previous experience with charging systems, infrastructure and batteries would be ideal, but is not required
❗Have we aroused your interest?
Just get in touch using the “Message” button or send us an email. We look forward to getting to know you.
Contact person: Simone Hornung (management)
Tel.: +49 8092 4669
For e-mail see under “Legal information”